Social Media is here to stay. In almost every way possible the experience of hiring has changed over the last 20 years and will continue to do so at an even more rapid pace. Are you taking charge of your “social” life? Or are you being viewed as a dinosaur?
We will cover:
· Ways to get FIRED!
· Learn the basics of each of the most popular Social Media platforms.
· How Social Media can enhance your career.
· Social Media personality types-which one are you?
· Is a picture worth a 1000 words?
· Employer perceptions of Social Media.
· AFP & Social Media what are your options?
· How can your CTP designation be helping you gain Social Media strength?
Shaylene Keiner is the President of HeadHunters NW. Ms. Keiner started her career in recruiting in 1995 working for an independent IT staffing firm. She then accepted a position with a well known World Wide recruiting firm specializing in accounting, a subject she knew well. As Ms. Keiner perfected her craft, it became apparent to her that she would be unable to devote the time to the “people” part of her job in the depths she desired. In 2004 she founded HeadHunters NW so that she could offer her clients the more desired high touch and nimble services of a more personal experience.
Copyright 2017 - AFP of Oregon and SW Washington
AFP of Oregon and SW Washington
PO Box 8122
Portland, OR 97207-8122