- Job Title: Contracts and Procurement Analyst
- Company Name: Xerces Society Inc.
- Location: Portland, Oregon, United States 97232
- Contact Name: Mary Ann Lau
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 503-232-6639, ext 114
- Expiration date: 12/02/2020
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
The Contracts and Procurement Analyst supports Xerces' contract, procurement, and award compliance activities. This includes developing, negotiating and reviewing contract terms, advising staff in procurement processes, compliance terms and working with others including outside council to interpret laws.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Financial Manager and development staff in pre-award activities with internal and external parties including negotiation of terms, document creation, correspondence, follow-up, approval routing, and execution of contract.
- Interpret and monitor contracts and related documents, ensuring compliance from inception through termination. Coordinate correspondence for invoices, amendments, extensions, award compliance.
- Maintain procurement policy in accordance to federal Uniform Guidance for grant recipients, training staff on procedures as appropriate.
Finance & Accounting:
- Process invoices received from Xerces subcontractors; collect invoices, obtain program staff approval, track versus budget, and submit to accounts payable.
Legal and Tax:
- Analyze sales tax requirements for both sales and purchases, coordinating compliance with the Finance Director.
- Bachelor's degree, and/or substantially equivalent experience