Finance Director - Yamhill Community Action Partnership
Salary Range: $72,000 to $82,000 DOE
Benefits: Extensive benefits (see below for details)
Supervisor: Executive Director
The finance director is responsible for the overall financial health of the organization and reports to the executive director.
The Finance Director:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Manages all accounting and finance functions.
- Ensures compliance with grant requirements, government accounting standards, state law, and contracts.
- Provides strategic counsel and financial analysis to the executive director, executive leadership, the board and its finance committee.
- 5+ years finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices, required
- 2+ years not-for-profit accounting and finance, including management of grants, fundraising, and donor restricted funds, preferred
- Experience with federal and state grant management and reporting, strongly preferred
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting, required
- Skills with computers and software programs required; familiarity with Abila MIP fund accounting preferred
- An analytical mind and strategic thinking ability
- Strong organizational and leadership skills, with demonstrated ability to manage a finance team
- Good communication and interpersonal abilities
- BA or BS in accounting, preferred
This is a full-time exempt position.
- 128 hours vacation
- 96 hours sick leave
- 11 paid holidays
- Fully paid healthcare for qualified employees and partially to fully paid healthcare for family
- Paid life, short- and long-term disability insurance
- Employer match up to 3% in 401k plan
- Opportunity for on-going flexible work schedule
Nonprofit Professionals Now (NPN) is pleased to be supporting YCAP in filling this leadership position.
To review the full job description and apply for this position, please visit: https://wvdo-or.hiringthing.com/job/217317/director-of-finance and review the full description and screening questions.
All applications will be reviewed and considered.
Application Deadline: November 20, 2020